Steel Cable (1/16 inch)Product ID: 62-10010
$12.00 – $30.00Categories: Drop Ceiling – Over 10lbs, Finished Ceiling – Heavy Weight, FlatHat™: Hang Signs from Tall Ceilings (>27 ft.), Hanging Sneeze Guard Hardware, Steel Cable & Wire Cutters
Professional-quality 1/16″ galvanized steel cable for installing permanent signs or other fixtures from ceilings. 1/16 inch, 7 x 7, galvanized, uncoated wire cable construction.
- Commercial-quality / heavy-duty
- Safe working load of 96 pounds (43.5 kilograms) because the approximate break strength is 480 pounds (217.7 kilograms)
- 7×7 wire (49 total strands)
- Diameter: 1/16th of an inch
- Also available in 1/8 inch diameter thickness.
Use with our UrbanTrapeze™ to create a loop that easily attaches to aisle and navigational signs, cable trays, and more.
Recommended safe working load is a 5:1 ratio (cable break strength divided by 5).
Available Lengths of 1/16″ Steel Cable:
- 100 feet length (30.5 meters) spool – Item #62-10010
- 250 feet length (76.2 meters) spool – Item #62-10025
- 500 feet length (152.4 meters) spool – Item #62-10050
Also available in 1/8 inch diameter thickness.
Meets federal specifications RR-W-410E.
✓ Orders fulfilled in 24 Hours.*
*We ship our in-stock product within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends. Orders received after 4:00 pm CST will be shipped on the next business day.
If an order is placed after 4:00 pm CST, please contact us directly to determine if we can accommodate same day shipment.
✓ Ships from USA (Texas)
We reserve the right to change the shipping method from FedEx Ground to USPS when residential customers choose FedEx’s Commercial method instead of the FedEx’s Residential method. All orders are F.O.B. Factory.
You may also like…
ID: 62-10110$16.00 – $50.00
Steel Cable (1/8 inch)Product ID: 62-10110
Steel Cable (1/8 inch)
LoopLine Cord (400 lb. Tensile Strength, 115 Feet Spools)Product ID: 10-74035
LoopLine Cord (400 lb. Tensile Strength, 115 Feet Spools)
LoopLine Cord (82 Feet)Product ID: 10-70133
LoopLine Cord (82 Feet)