E-Z Banner Hanging Products
Banner hanger rails (also known as banner clips) enhance the visibility of messages you desire to communicate. Frame your signs and banners using our E-Z™ brand of simple and sturdy banner hanging solutions.
The banner hanger rail is designed to attach along the top and bottom edges of banners or signs to keep the graphics flat and straight (improving appearance and readability). Think of the banner hangers as clamping/pinching/holding the graphic. Select from the most popular styles and sizes of banner hanging hardware used in retail stores, convention centers, offices, schools, and more for a complete display solution.
What’s the right banner hanging hardware for my graphic?
Take into consideration:
- Desired Appearance
- Type and Thickness of Sign Material
- Size of Banner or Sign
Shop Banner Hanging Hardware & Kits for Ceilings:
Showing all 13 results
Banner Hanging FAQS
- What’s the right banner hanging hardware for my graphic?
When choosing the correct banner hanging hardware, you should consider the following factors specific to your project:
- Budget – how much can you spend?
- Desired aesthetic, and location the sign should be hung in.
- Type and thickness of sign material, and what size clips you’ll need.
- Size of the banner or sign.
Once you’ve answered these questions, your goal should be to find hardware that will suit your needs.
- What's a Banner Clip?
- How do you use banner clips?
Step 1: Gather the necessary materials – with Ceiling Outfitters Banner Hanging System you only need:
- Banner hanger rail (select the appropriate size for your banner)
- Banners or signs
Step 2: Insert the banners into the hanger rail
- Take one end of the banner and slide it into the top rail of the hanger, ensuring that the graphic is facing outward and the banner is aligned evenly.
- Repeat the process for the other end, sliding it into the bottom rail.
Step 3: Secure the banners
- Once the banners are inserted into the hanger rail, make sure they are straight and flat, and add your end caps!