Tri-Line Cable Kit for Acoustical Panels with Gated J-Hook
69 in stock (can be backordered)Categories: Contractors' Industrial Fixture Hanging Hardware, UrbanTrapeze Products
Strategically locate and attach horizontal acoustic ceiling cloud panels for better sound control with the Tri-Line Cable Kit. Eight-piece kit includes the parts needed to create a three-point aircraft cable connection to an acoustical panel with a primary single connection to a drop ceiling standard 1″ (25.4mm) T-Bar.
- Metal Twist-On Ceiling Clip with threaded M6 stud, white.
- Anchor Joint with screw-on connector cap for capturing the steel cable. Cap accepts an M6 threaded stud for alternate connectors.
- Center hole in cap accepts a screw to attach to drywall or wood surfaces.
- Three 59″L lengths of 1/16″ 7×7 steel cable (1.5mm) with barrel end. Is easily trimmed to a shorter length.
- Three UrbanTrapeze™ In-Line Gated Hook. Enjoy push button adjustments from the UrbanTrapeze family of products.
Perfect for use with acoustic ceiling clouds and other acoustic treatment projects that feature dimensional material in a horizontal orientation.
Requires three D-Ring type connectors (not included) mounted to the panel.
Maximum weight rating is dependent upon the type of connector used. The E-Z Twist-On Metal Clip is rated at 30 lbs. The screw and drywall anchor rating will vary based on the size of the hardware used. Please test before final installation.