LoopLine Cord (82 Feet)Product ID: 10-70133
$12.95Categories: Clik-Clik Ceiling Sign Hanging Systems, Drop Ceiling – Under 10lbs, Drop Ceiling With Recessed T-bar, Finished Ceiling – Light Weight, FlatHat™: Hang Signs from Tall Ceilings (>27 ft.), Hanging Sneeze Guard Hardware, LoopLine™ Sign Hanging Cord, Sign Hanging Accessories, Toppers
LoopLine™ is our patented, durable, connecting cord.
Configured with two-inch repeating loops, the cord connects the ClikMagnet™ to ceiling displays. Replace barbed-string, hard-to-work-with monofilament and expensive steel cable with this easy-to-install, reusable, time-saving and cost-efficient product. With no knots to tie, simply loop the line back through itself for a quick, simple and secure connection that allows for easy removal and reuse when changing signs. Ceiling signs always hang level using cords cut with the same number of loops.
- Tensile strength 25 pounds (11.34 kg)
- No special tools required, cut with scissors
- Made from fire resistant, self extinguishing polymers.
- Infused with UV inhibitor, will not discolor from exposure to sunlight
- Will not weaken, crack or break over time
- Offered in 82 foot spools (25 meters)
- Each spool weighs .094 pounds
- Spool size 2.125 inches in diameter x 2.25 inches high
- Made in Canada
White – Item #10-70133
Black – Item #10-70144
Clear – Item #10-70166
- LoopLine 328 foot spools (100 meters) 25 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine Light White 328 foot spools (100 meters) 5 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine Light Clear 164 foot (50 meters) and 508 foot spools (154 meters) 10 pound tensile strength
Cut-to-size custom lengths can be bagged for sign installation projects (minimum order quantities apply). Contact us for pricing and availability.
See our instructional video below.
Orders fulfilled in 24 Hours.*
**We ship our in-stock product within 24 hours excluding holidays and weekends. Orders received after 4:00 pm CST will be shipped on the next business day.
If an order is placed after 4:00 pm CST please contact us directly to determine if we can accommodate same day shipment.
We reserve the right to change the shipping method from FedEx Ground to USPS when residential customers choose FedEx’s Commercial method instead of the FedEx’s Residential method.