LoopLine Light White – 328 FeetProduct ID: 10-70155
25 in stock (can be backordered)
LoopLine™ Light White is our patented, durable, light weight connecting cord. Ideal for use with paper signs or light-weight decor.
Configured with two-inch repeating loops, the cord connects the ClikMagnet™ to ceiling displays. Replace barbed-string, hard-to-work-with monofilament and expensive steel cable with this easy-to-install, reusable, time-saving and cost-efficient product. With no knots to tie, simply loop the line back through itself for a quick, simple and secure connection that allows for easy removal and reuse when changing signs. Ceiling signs always hang level using cords cut with the same number of loops.
- Tensile strength 5 pounds (2.2 kg)
- No special tools required, cut with scissors
- Made from fire resistant, self extinguishing polymers.
- Infused with UV inhibitor, will not discolor from exposure to sunlight
- Will not weaken, crack or break over time
- Offered in 328 foot spools (100 meters)
- Each spool weighs .10 pounds
- Spool size 2.54 inches in diameter and 2.29 inches high
- Made in Canada
White – Item #10-70155
- LoopLine 328 foot spool (100 meters) 25 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine 82 foot spool (25 meters) 25 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine Light Clear 164 foot (50 meters) and 508 foot spools (154 meters) 10 pound tensile strength
Cut-to-size custom lengths can be bagged for sign installation projects (minimum order quantities apply). Contact us for pricing and availability.
See our instructional video below.