Five-Cavity Hand Swager/Crimper with Cable CutterProduct ID: 62-12005
1 in stock (can be backordered)Categories: Aluminum Crimp & Swaging Tool, Steel Cable & Wire Cutters
A five-cavity cable swaging tool (crimper) used on larger-diameter cables. Comes with built-in cable cutter. Hand compression (crimping) of only aluminum or copper sleeves (crimps) over galvanized uncoated steel aircraft cable.
- Built-in cable cutter 7/32” (5.6mm) maximum cut
- Over-center leverage for powerful snap-action from the jaws
- Designed for hand compression of 1/16-inch (1.6 mm), 3/32-inch (2.4mm), 1/8-inch (3.2mm), 5/32-inch (4.0mm), and 3/16-inch (4.8mm) Aluminum Crimps (sleeves).
- Manufactured with heat-treated forged alloy steel jaws (it’s durable)
- Cable gauge included with each tool
- Length 26 inches (66 centimeter)
- Weighs 6.5 lbs (2.95 kilograms)
Warning: Attaching sleeves (crimps) to coated steel cable will result in severely reduced holding power.
✓ Orders fulfilled in 24 Hours.*
*We ship our in-stock product within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends. Orders received after 4:00 pm CST will be shipped on the next business day.
If an order is placed after 4:00 pm CST, please contact us directly to determine if we can accommodate same day shipment.
✓ Ships from USA (Texas)
We reserve the right to change the shipping method from FedEx Ground to USPS when residential customers choose FedEx’s Commercial method instead of the FedEx’s Residential method. All orders are F.O.B. Factory.