Five-Cavity Hand Swager/Crimper with Cable CutterProduct ID: 62-12005
1 in stock (can be backordered)Categories: Aluminum Crimp & Swaging Tool, Steel Cable & Wire Cutters
A five-cavity cable swaging tool (crimper) used on larger-diameter cables. Comes with built-in cable cutter. Hand compression (crimping) of only aluminum or copper sleeves (crimps) over galvanized uncoated steel aircraft cable.
- Built-in cable cutter 7/32” (5.6mm) maximum cut
- Over-center leverage for powerful snap-action from the jaws
- Designed for hand compression of 1/16-inch (1.6 mm), 3/32-inch (2.4mm), 1/8-inch (3.2mm), 5/32-inch (4.0mm), and 3/16-inch (4.8mm) Aluminum Crimps (sleeves).
- Manufactured with heat-treated forged alloy steel jaws (it’s durable)
- Cable gauge included with each tool
- Length 26 inches (66 centimeter)
- Weighs 6.5 lbs (2.95 kilograms)
Warning: Attaching sleeves (crimps) to coated steel cable will result in severely reduced holding power.