Three-Cavity Hand Swager/Crimper 3.0 for 1/8 inch Cable
5 in stockCategories: Aluminum Crimp & Swaging Tool, Contractors' Industrial Fixture Hanging Hardware, Light-Weight Theatre Rigging Solutions, Steel Cable, Cable Cutters & Cable Hanging Hardware
A three-cavity cable swaging tool (crimper) used on larger-diameter cables. Hand compression (crimping) of only aluminum or copper sleeves (crimps) over galvanized uncoated steel aircraft cable.
WE WILL DISCONTINUE THIS ONCE CURRENT INVENTORY IS DEPLETED.
- Over-center leverage for powerful snap-action from the jaws
- Designed for hand compression of 3/32-inch (2.4mm), 1/8-inch (3.2mm) and 3/16-inch (4.8mm) Aluminum Crimps (sleeves).
- Manufactured with heat-treated forged alloy steel jaws (it’s durable)
- Cable gauge included with each tool
- Length 26 inches (66 centimeter)
- Weighs 4.0 lbs (1.81 kilograms)
Warning: Attaching sleeves (crimps) to coated steel cable will result in severely reduced holding power.