LoopLine Cord (400 lb. Tensile Strength, 115 Feet Spools)Product ID: 10-74035
5 in stockCategories: Clik-Clik Ceiling Sign Hanging Systems, LoopLine™ Sign Hanging Cord
LoopLine™ 400 is our NEW heavy-duty sign hanging rope that’s an alternative to 7×7 1/16” steel cable. This strong, durable, patented cord has 400 lb. tensile strength, perfect for hanging heavy objects (ex. signs) from the ceiling. Put an end to working with sharp, frayed metal ends, this easy-to-install, reusable product can be cut with scissors. No special installation tools required. Configured with two-inch repeating loops, simply cut each line with the identical number of loops to insure your object hangs level. For a secure connection that ensures the line is reusable, simply loop the product back through itself when attaching to the visual display. Ideal for use with heavier aisle and navigation signs.
- Spool length: 115 feet (35 meter)
- Heavy-duty, with a tensile strength of 400 pounds (180 kg)
- No special tools required, cut with scissors
- Made from fire-resistant, self extinguishing polymers.
- Infused with UV inhibitor so it won’t discolor from exposure to sunlight
- Will not weaken, crack, or break over time
- Color: Cable Gray
- Made in Canada