LoopLine 400Product ID: 10-74035
9 in stock
LoopLine™ 400 is our NEW alternative to 7 x 7 x 1/16” steel cable. This strong, durable, patented cord has 400 lb. tensile strength. Put an end to working with sharp, frayed metal ends, this easy-to-install, reusable product can be cut with scissors. No special installation tools required. Configured with two-inch repeating loops, simply cut each line with the identical number of loops to insure your object hangs level. For a secure connection that ensures the line is reusable, simply loop the product back through itself when attaching to the visual display. Ideal for use with heavier aisle and navigation signs.
- Tensile strength 400 pounds (180 kg)
- No special tools required, cut with scissors
- Made from fire resistant, self extinguishing polymers.
- Infused with UV inhibitor, will not discolor from exposure to sunlight
- Will not weaken, crack or break over time
- Offered in 115 feet (35 meter) spools
- Made in Canada
- Offered in Cable Gray