LoopLine 328 Feet
LoopLine™ is our patented, durable connecting cord.
Configured with two-inch repeating loops, the cord connects the ClikMagnet™ to ceiling displays. Replace barbed-string, hard-to-work-with monofilament and expensive steel cable with this easy-to-install, reusable, time-saving and cost-efficient product. With no knots to tie, simply loop the line back through itself for a quick, simple and secure connection that allows for easy removal and reuse when changing signs. Ceiling signs always hang level using cords cut with the same number of loops.
- Made from nylon or polyethylene polymers.
- Infused with UV inhibitor, will not discolor from exposure to sunlight
- Tensile strength 25 pounds (11.34 kg)
- Offered in 328 foot spools (100 meters)
- Each spool weighs .364 pounds
- Spool size 3.5 inches in diameter x 3 inches high
- Made in Canada
White – Item #10-70123
Black – Item #10-70124
Clear – Item #10-70126
- LoopLine 82 foot spools (25 meters) 25 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine Light White 328 foot spools (100 meters) 5 pound tensile strength
- LoopLine Light Clear 164 foot (50 meters) and 508 foot spools (154 meters) 10 pound tensile strength
Cut-to-size custom lengths can be bagged for sign installation projects (minimum order quantities apply)… contact us for pricing and availability.
See our instructional video below.