Five Cavity Hand Swager
1 in stock (can be backordered)
A five-cavity tool used on larger diameter cables for hand compression of only aluminum or copper sleeves (crimps) over galvanized uncoated steel aircraft cable.
- Built-in cable cutter 7/32” (5.6mm) maximum cut
- Over-center leverage for powerful snap-action from the jaws
- Designed for hand compression of 1/16- inch (1.6 mm), 3/32-inch (2.4mm), 1/8-inch (3.2mm), 5/32-inch (4.0mm) and 3/16-inch (4.8mm) Aluminum Crimps (sleeves).
- Manufactured with heat-treated forged alloy steel jaws
- Length 26 inches (66 centimeter)
- Weighs 6.5 lbs (2.95 kilograms)
- Cable gauge included with each tool
Warning: Use of sleeves (crimps) over coated steel cable will result in severely reduced holding power.